lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

(disappear) No te pongas azul / Sumo


Vincent Van Gogh - Noche estrellada
Don't turn blue

In a good friend's bathroom

Don't try to reach the moon

Trough the things that go on

In the dark room

Don't let your heart not burst

Just because you must hide

We all know,we all know, we all know

That real life is inside

And there are you

With your black fur on

Just watching me, watching me you

Sing this song

Meet me halfway

It's not that long

And maybe we'll find

That we're not alone

Don't turn green with envy

Don't turn black with hate

I'm moving down the road

Walking, walking, walking

Walking, walking down the road

And I'm opening your gate

And the rain falls on the city

And the rain falls on the city

And the rain falls on the city

Baby,baby, don't turn blue

And the rain beats down

And the rain beats down

No hay comentarios: